Grindmaster PrecisionBrew OPOD001 Single Cup Pod Brewer
- Digitally controlled PrecisionBrew brewing system for great tasting coffee every time
- No coffee or tea filters required – just use one coffee pod or tea pod per cup
- See our wide selection of 20+ coffee pods and tea pods
- This model OPOD uses a standard water line hookup
- Brews a full cup of coffee or tea at the touch of a button
- Dual water system design – you can also use this pod brewer as a pourover
- Advanced design uses commercial infusion technology for better brewing
- BrewChamber pod holders are dishwasher safe for easier clean-up
- Fine tune your beverage strength with the exclusive flavor selector
Quickly and easily adjust brew volume for larger or smaller cups
Extra large capacity water reservoir easily removes for refilling
Built-in drip tray keeps your coffee area cleaner
Freedom of Choice
Choose from up to three programmable taste profiles (mild, medium or bold) or
volume settings (small, medium large).
Perfectly Brewed Coffee
Enjoy the benefits of Fresh Cup’s unmatched brewing capability. Easily develop
your brewing parameters for your POD size (56mm or 61mm) and weight (up to
16 grams) through simple programming of Pre-infusion, pulse brewing, volume
and contact time. A flow meter allows for increased accuracy over a range of pod
offerings. Fresh Cup’s brew mechanism is designed so the POD lays perfectly flat
promoting even extraction of the bed of coffee.
Built to last
Fresh Cup was designed with the roaster/operator in mind. High quality, rugged
construction that can withstand the rigors of everyday use.
Built in features that add value to your operation and the customer experience:
• Accepts standard travel mugs.
• On touch brew activation
• Back to back brew cycles without reheat delays.
• Easy access spent POD and drip tray with automatic POD counter reset
• Quiet ejection of pods.
• Hot water dispense button for allied products.
Quickly and easily remove the brewing mechanism and heating system from the cabinet for service and repair. In addition, Fresh Cup provides:
• Error codes for “heads up” serviceability
• Replaceable independent Newco parts
• New Anti corrosive tank coating – eliminates lime build up.
• Removable side panels for serviceability.
The Starbucks Interactive Cup is a single-cup machine that allows your staff to enjoy a fresh cup of real Starbucks coffee — without leaving the office! Two hoppers support two different selections of whole bean coffee. The I-Cup also offers hot cocoa and hot water for tea drinkers.
At the push of a button, the Starbucks Interactive Cup measures out the beans, grinds them, and brews a fresh cup of coffee. It is an easy-to-use, plumbed-in brewer.
As with all single-cup brewers, some of the biggest advantages include no leftover waste, and limited to no preparation or clean-up.
Have a small work environment but still love great coffee? The Tassimo Professional T65-CUL intelligent brewing system helps you make smart use of limited space. A delicious cup of your favorite coffeehouse-style beverage is yours at the touch of a button. The Professional T65-CUL Brewing System uses the savvy TASSIMO barcode system to scan each T DISC, promising an expertly prepared cup every time. Turn your office into a destination with a machine so easy to use, it’s like having your own BARISTA INSIDE.
TASSIMO T65-CUL Features
- Bar code technology allows the TASSIMO machine to prepare each beverage with the exact pressure, temperature, water, and time duration, so each and every drink is perfect
- Instant heat-up and fast first cup
- Customize your beverages with a single touch of a button
- This compact system does not require a water line or additional plumbing
- Low energy consumption: zero watt hours in standby mode and an on-demand heating element
- Height adjustment and removable cup stand allows you to use the cup or travel bug of your choice
- Automatic cleaning and descaling with use of a special T DISC keeps your beverages tasting great
- Multilingual display gives helpful instructions on functionality and service in 20 languages
- Cup-stand light illuminates the brewer and highlights the drink appearance. It switches off automatically when the brewer is not in use
- Removable 1.8 L water tank
- Dimensions in cm (L x W x H): 33.4 x 20.4 x 27.3
- Weight in package: 7.9 lbs
- Scannable T-Discs which contain a precise amount of premium ground coffee, tea or chocolate as well as brewing instructions for the machine. Tassimo Professional T-Discs area not compatible with home TASSIMO Systems, preventing cross-channel issues.
- Bar code reader guarantees a custom brew by controlling water temperature, volume, flow rate and time to prepare a perfect cup
- Streamlined design requires less space than competing systems and pleases the eye with stylish curves.
- LCD display is user-friendly and provides simple, easy-to-follow instructions on everything from brewing a perfect drink to managing a cleaning cycle.
- Touch-sensitive start button simplifies the brewing process through one-touch activation.
- Espresso can be brewed on-demand, using technology not found in competing office-coffee systems.
- Milk-based beverages such as lattes and cappuccinos are brewed using real liquid milk.
- Uses steam to automatically purge brewing components after every drink.
- Flash heating delivers coffee in about one minute and specialty beverages in less than two minutes.
- Internal waste bin stows away ejected T-Discs without a mess.
- Modular assembly allows easy maintenance access.