Route Sales Trainee
Office Perks, Inc has an excellent opportunity for a Route Sales Trainee to support the office coffee route based business. The qualified candidate will have the opportunity to learn the business from the ground up with the potential for career advancement. The Route Sales Trainee will learn the organization’s policies, products and/or services, as preparation for sales responsibilities. In this role you will study sales techniques by reading manuals as well as having exposure to various types of equipment getting hands on experience with more experienced sales representatives. This role will also be responsible for providing first-class customer care service to all customers.
- Maintains proper inventory levels in your role warehouse or client office.
- Determine clients needs pull product orders for customers, pay attention to details.
- Services and install coffee and water dispensing equipment in customer’s offices. Perform scheduled deliveries as well as unscheduled service activities including emergency service calls, preventative maintenance.
- Provides route relief as needed.
- Provides excellent customer service, as issues arise with a can do attitude.
- Performs minor repair and/or maintenance of service equipment as needed.
- Responsible for the collection of customer accounts receivable.
- Manages customer invoices, inventory and collections on a daily basis.
- Up sale additional items to Client and sample new products for increase sales.
- Misc duties as needed: wash and have vehicles service as needed. Sales, warehouse and shop support.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required.
- Route delivery experience & mechanical aptitude a plus.
- Proficient in assessing customer needs ;( attention to detail) customer service background preferred.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to lift and carry products weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to communicate and get along with customer personalities.
- A clean and good driving record, familiar with the DFW area.
Compensation and Benefits:
Office Perks, Inc not only prides itself on our products & service but we take pride in our employees. We are able to offer competitive wages and benefits. By doing this we ensure that we are able to attract and retain the best talent. We offer competitive benefits which include:
- Medical insurance plans
- Paid Vacations
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Equal Opportunity Employer
About the Company
Office Perks, Inc is a leading distributor of coffee, tea and culinary products. Some of the well known brands include Starbucks Coffee, Seattle’ Best, Peet’s, Wolfgang Puck and Kraft products. Our product lines and services are specifically focused on the needs of our customers.